skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
EJ's Notes
11.21.2008
Lost Poster
Here's the new poster for Lost season 5. How come Jin's not on it? He better not really be dead!
Watch this video. It's really got me excited for the upcoming season. Jan. 21!
Btw, I really like that new song by The Fray on the ad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(78)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(16)
▼
2008
(117)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(7)
AMA Performances (the ones I liked)
Lost Poster
Makes me wish I was still in Japan...
That's a lot of shoes
I'm feeling this song
Interesting...
I love this song
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(29)
►
February
(3)
Labels
Clothes
Commercial
Movies
Music
Random
Technology
TV
Update
Videogames
My Nike+ Mini
No comments:
Post a Comment