I'm not as excited for this game to come out as I was about Brawl, but very few games are as cool as SSBB is. I'm hoping that this Mario Kart is a good addition to the Mario Kart series. The DS version is awesome. The Gamecube version...not so much. I'm still unsure about the racing wheel that's going to come with the game. Anyway, this is the next game I'm looking forward to along with this game.
4.19.2008
Speeding
I'm not as excited for this game to come out as I was about Brawl, but very few games are as cool as SSBB is. I'm hoping that this Mario Kart is a good addition to the Mario Kart series. The DS version is awesome. The Gamecube version...not so much. I'm still unsure about the racing wheel that's going to come with the game. Anyway, this is the next game I'm looking forward to along with this game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment